Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy, yet Happy.

Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success. 
(Stephen A. Brennan)

Just stepped on my (un)trustworthy scale I managed to bring back from the land of the dead and had a VERY pleasant surprise-- it shows 59.9 kg (about 132 pounds), which means I finally conquered my weight goal 1.. I'm reeaally happy about this; even though I still feel threatened by it, I managed to get under that terrible and haunting line my body drew at 60kg and for the longest time had not been able to get past it (in the downward sense, of course). Now it's time to go on with the plan.. can't stop here, can't stay satisfied. The better is within the reach of the hand. Only if losing weight was as easy as putting it on.. but then, well, everyone would be thin and beautiful.. and we beg to differ, right? When it comes to losing weight and reaching our ideals of beauty, scales are our best friends, yet they are our mortal enemies. 

Had a cup of coffee in the morning and have a headache now, so I guess I'll be having another one very soon. Haven't really been drinking enough water since I got up, will definitely try to be at least as good as yesterday (almost 4 liters, think that's my personal record... my parents would be proud, I've never been too much of a water-drinker) :). Off to a biology class soon, then work, then endless assignments... and, girls, it's Friday tomorrow!! (As of today, 15 days until going home.). Wow, time really does fly.

Have a wonderful day, my loves, we can do this together if we stay determined!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment