Monday, July 12, 2010

Slowly, but steadily-- gaining weight.

Good news: we finally installed a wifi router in our apartment, which means I have a way better access to internet now and can use my own laptop to browse the web. That also means I can resume my blogging, which I honestly missed.

Bad news: my weight loss- nothing to brag about. I'm slowly gaining weight and even thought I struggle and have tried dieting, the constant care of my parents makes it, quite frankly- impossible. I'm back on almost 62 kg (136.7 lbs), making it a goal to stay approximately on this level until I go back to college and resume my diet (this time, keeping my fingers crossed- successfully).

The summer's not been as eventful as I would have liked it to be, but I'm well-rested, not sleep-deprived any more and planning on making the most out of the 5 weeks I have left at home.

I'd be more than happy to hear from you-- I'm just going to comment on some of your latest post.

Be strong, darlings.

1 comment: