Tuesday, May 31, 2011

He that waits upon fortune is never sure of a dinner.

Tumblr_ljak4gdhcu1qzmhwmo1_500_large

53.5 kg (117.95 lbs)
---------BMI 20.4---------
weight lost: 2.2 kg (4.85 lbs)
weight to lose: 5.5 kg (12.13 lbs)

Catching up on the episodes of America's Next Top Model I missed while I was studying for finals and getting ready for home. Although I don't particularly like the girls on the show, they are thin and look good in (almost ;) everything they put on ... and that's precisely what I need at the moment-- to see what I can be if I stay focused.

breakfast: a cup of coffee with a little bit of milk (20 cal)
lunch: pork roast with dumplings (~370 cal)
dinner

Need to send in my CV today: I'd like to earn some money this summer so I can get the laser eye surgery I've been dreaming about for the longest time... my mom said they'd pay for it if I want it so much, but I don't want that.... I'd really like to earn the money myself and prove (mainly to myself) that I can. Please wish me luck, I'll really need it.

Tumblr_lio5mcgsgy1qdwcr5o1_500_large

Tumblr_lkv430frf01qcltfxo1_500_large

Tumblr_lkmhmpz4tt1qcqzy4o1_500_large

Tumblr_lgjo1wd8lk1qdcr3qo1_500_large

Tumblr_ljsxsfdhui1qd9xnao1_500_large

Tumblr_lh8a82yzrx1qgte3ao1_500_large

Tumblr_lkm4f23hmz1qd8g09o1_400_large

Tumblr_lkv0veyo5v1qju2wro1_500_large

Tumblr_lkkw92x4eq1qid3vjo1_400_large

Tumblr_llvfiyujnp1qkrj08o1_500_large

Tumblr_lkl4ejfp6m1qg2rgxo1_400_large

Tumblr_lki3peuw6u1qf2auzo1_400_large

2zokpzp_large

Tumblr_lkgu3oujjo1qh6lvfo1_500_large

Tumblr_lkpv8hbypx1qbrq2so1_500_large

Tumblr_lidt2lbr601qzhdtio1_500_large

Tumblr_lkrjnwk9e41qcltfxo1_500_large

Tumblr_lcmwo3erpf1qdr0s2o1_500_large

Tumblr_ljp2rqfyhk1qzpe8uo1_500_large_large

Tumblr_lkriscwhbk1qjd5l6o1_500_large

Tumblr_lkaktzkacb1qik1cko1_500_large

Tumblr_lkgmibg76o1qb4hv5o1_500_large

Tumblr_ljfd0wnbps1qgjo83o1_500_large

Tumblr_lkrfp2dld31qjd5l6o1_500_large

Tumblr_lko6b2dr9i1qcltfxo1_500_large

Tumblr_llgtd7brr31qarr8do1_500_large

Tumblr_lktolcpvtg1qcxieko1_500_large

Today will be a good day.

Love,
Lu.

Tumblr_krkfsubtij1qzr7ibo1_500_large

10 comments:

  1. sounds like ur doing great
    and my dad might be getting laser eye surgery
    least I hope he does... lol and I love Americas
    next top model!
    Well keep on working darling
    & I must ask, where do you get your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's wonderful that you want to earn the money yourself. That says a lot about a person. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck!
    (the sun came by the way, for a while anyhow!)

    AJ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Thinspo!

    And as for ANTM, you'll have to let me know when you're done watching it. I was pretty upset after they sent Kasia home (I know she's plus sized, but let's face it, she was easily the best model out of the contestants). I also watch that show as my thinspo...

    Anyway, good luck with everything! And congrats on your weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGGGG I am soooo sorry I gave the Kasia thing away!!! I guess I just assumed you were a little further along than that. I feel horrible. :( Last cycle my cousin told me who won right before Tyra announced it, so I kind of know how you feel. :( Again, I am sooo sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ANTM is a great show! I love watching how all the photoshoots turn out. I don't particularly like all of the girls because of their personalities, but I do enjoy the show and Tyra is fierce! I wish I could afford laser eye surgery because my vision is horrible! I wish you the best of luck in hopes that you're able to get it done and pay for it on your own. Definitely let me know all about the surgery because I might get it done one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great intake today! good luck with your job search, your too awesome to pass up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ANTM is one of my favorites. It's such good thinpiration and I just love Tyra to bits. I only really liked one or two of the girls this cycle, but I always enjoy watching.
    good luck on the job hunt! It's really amazing and inspiring that you want to pay for the surgery yourself. miss independence!
    congrats on the awesome intake :)
    lots of love,
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE ANTM! not really for the content, because Tyra can be annoying and silly, but it's like an hour of nonstop thinspo. What is a CV? haha just wondering. If youre looking for extra money, pet sitting can be really lucrative! I'm doing that in addition to my part-time job this summer! hope you get the laser eye surgery, that would be really awesome! RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete