Monday, October 3, 2011

You can only trust yourself... and barely that.

Tumblr_lsgojzxlvs1qi68ujo1_500_large

Have been failing myself lately.
Falling down and catching myself, 
binging and restricting,
trying and failing.
And then not even trying.
That's what we do, right?

breakfast: egg croissant, 5 potatoes (~400 cal)

I told myself I would start tomorrow (which tomorrow?), but the decision always seems to fade with the morning sky. I can feel the weight I have gained. My face is getting bigger. I disgust myself.

I'm not going to lie... why would I:
56 kg (123.46 lbs). Oh yes.

Tumblr_lshqy4ruon1qelxffo1_500_large

Tumblr_ls1pqbopae1qau7jzo1_500_large

Tumblr_kzyk46jj6w1qzjtduo1_500_large

Tumblr_lqvhy5wrrq1qjhg1io1_500_large

Tumblr_lnf19a4mf11qhkvfko1_500_large

Tumblr_lsf553k9x21r0odjyo1_500_large

Tumblr_lsaq71xawn1qfhos3o1_500_large

Tumblr_lrsuoor05f1qda0ajo1_500_large

Lu.

5 comments:

  1. i know how you feel, we can and will do this :) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's hard to get motivated to do something, even if you know how badly you need to do it. you'll find that motivation again. you're gonna be okay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel, I just cant seem to motivate myself to shift myself enough to lose the weight that I have, I want to lose it but I cant get the motivation to do anything.......... I also enjoy food too much to purge and binge which is possibly my problem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny how similar we are. I'm currently experiencing a very similar situation, its like I go to try then just don't. I think we must be suffering from burn out. I can feel myself getting bigger as well. It's horrid. I'm afraid where it will end..

    ReplyDelete
  5. my friend, we are on the exact same page. When I look at my face, I just see fatness. But this could all change in a measly 2 weeks, if we just dedicated ourselves! It's so easy, so why don't we just commit to losing a measly 5-10 pounds and DO it!?

    ReplyDelete