Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fall break day 2.

54.6 kg (120.37 lbs).
I'm just so very hungry.  

Our break started, which means I need to cook for myself.
Going to the supermarket today; I'm feeling so weak I hope I'll make it all the way there and back.
Feel like I haven't eaten properly for way too long; and I don't even miss it. I'd be really happy about my weight if only there wasn't the nauseating feeling of weakness and loneliness.

Meal for today- potato pancakes.
Will eat three or four of them 
Yes, 600 calories.
No, at this point, I really don't care.
I have to eat.
***

27 days before going home.
Never in my life have I felt such a need for going back.
I've almost forgotten how my mommy's embrace feels.

1 comment:

  1. Im a mommys girl too, stay strong and youll pull through just do what you gotta do

    ReplyDelete