Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday State of Mind.

You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction(George Lorimer)

Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win. (Bernadette Devlin)

Friday afternoon's finally here; felt like this week's been dragging on forever. One more essay to finish and then off to rest... just so I can get a lot of work done tomorrow and on Sunday. Can't believe the semester's almost over! (28 days before going home!!!) I guess I'm getting overexcited :). These 28 days will be hard, with all the final exams and end-of-semester matters, but I feel like my will is improving, I'm gaining self-control and that makes me incredibly happy.

Breakfast- a cup of coffee, 2 pieces of orange
Lunch- the same.
Dinner- 2 pieces of orange. 
A lot of water with lemon juice.

Let's keep winning!






1 comment:

  1. wow, haha....that was a little confusing about your two identities! ^^
    i wish you so much luck with your final exams...i have mine in 5 weeks!
    and stay strong, i'm impressed of how little you managed to eat today.

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete