Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hang in there, my loves. They've all made it, so why shouldn't we?

I'd just like to say (and I will never get tired of repeating it)
  thank you so very much for you gorgeous comments, my loves. 
We're all trying our best, and sometimes we all need
to read encouraging words... and that's what I'm here for. 
***
We're all on our way to perfection and knowing you
read my words and look at my pictures makes me
oh so incredibly happy and so much stronger
in my belief that one day, we will be beautiful.

Chemistry final tomorrow afternoon. *sigh*
Today, two more comments about my recent weight loss;
and they have no idea how much they've assured me that
what I'm doing, I'm doing right. 
Yes, I will keep on going.

I love you so very much, sweethearts.
Your friend always,
Lu.

4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful post from a seriously beautiful girl.

    Thankyou darling,
    Adeline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous as always.
    I found the title of this really inspiring too.

    Congratulations on the compliments.
    Keep going! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naww, you're welcome!!
    I love feeling like I'm part of a community too, especially one so full of teh lurve <3

    stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on the chem final! I hope you do well!! YAY for people noticing in a good way!!! I love love love when people do that.

    ReplyDelete